Thursday, January 8, 2009

We had a lovely Christmas. All the children were able to make it to our house on Christmas day. We spent Christmas day with Steven and family, and then drove up to our house that evening. I was torn between the beauty of the snow, and the ice on the road. Just breathe right? Well we made it home safe thanks to Rick, (he's always been good in the snow.) We had so much fun playing in the snow, and watching the granbabies open their presents. Here's a few pictures.

Rick bought a wii for all the kids to play when they come to visit. It seems as though the kids were not the only ones enjoying this gift:

Here I am holding little Jo-Jo. (notice the snow on the roof.)
This one's of me, taking the snow off the roof (from previous picture).
Here's my wonderful array of gifts from my sister Missy. Everything (except the nutcracker) is hand made. I love all of it.
This is The only picture of Rick opening a present. I think its the weather thing that Kevin and Susan sent us.
Another hand made gift... Mavis wrote me a story/poem to go with a statue I have. She is such a talented and gifted writer. Thank you Mavis.
Here's a picture of Mavis, Stan, and the girls. So cute.
Here's Isabel, Joseph, and Maximus. They are darling! They also got some cute home made gifts from Aunt Missy.
Last but not least, here is our little princess Sharley. She looks like the "Queen of Christmas" sitting in her royal throne. We're so happy that she was able to get some time off her busy job to come and be with us for Christmas.
I'm so grateful for all the time that I was able to spend with my beautiful family.


I had to throw in this last video of some crazy boys. For your viewing pleasure:

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Love the new post mom. Especially the video at the end.