Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Morning 04/22/09

This is wierd you have to go back wards so I am going to just publish this and see what happens.


Good Morning, It has been a while since my daughter, Jessica updated my post for me, So I guess I had better do it myself. I started this in April, it is now August and I sit at my computer everyday, there is something wrong with that..... So I am going to try to do better. We have been very busy but not too busy to write. I am going to make this a little more like a journal and write a little everyday, HUH.


I have been involved with a group; Fort Harmony Historical Society we are trying to raise money to restore a fort built of adobe brick in 1852, In July Utah celebrates Pioneer Day, It is great, here is our float, filled with grand children, children and friends.










1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey, what happened to writing a little every day. Come on, I want to hear it.